SEND TA's required ASAP
38 weeks per year (term time only) Salary grade B - D dependent on experience.
20 hours per week (mornings) Monday - Friday £9816 to £10363 (actual)
- · To reinforce personalised targets throughout the school day
- · To support teaching and outside agency staff by maintaining detailed case notes
- · To carry out personal care for the child as required
- · To make and prepare resources for the child to use in school and at home
- · To take part in continuous professional development
We would be delighted to hear from you if you are:
- · A forward thinking, innovative person, who always puts the children’s needs first
- · A self-motivated, hardworking individual who enjoys a challenge
- · Experienced in working with children with ASD/children with special needs and wish to develop your skills and knowledge further
- · Someone who understands challenging behaviour and its root cause and how to apply de-escalation techniques and has high levels of resilience and a positive attitude
- · Committed to further professional development
- · Enjoys outside and messy activities
- · Able to and enjoys participating in different types of play
- · Someone who can take initiative but can also contribute fully to the team
Closing date: 20th September 9am Interviews: TBC
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CLOSE THIS ADVERT EARLY SHOULD WE FIND THE RIGHT CANDIDATES
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This appointment is subject to a full DBS clearance, and two satisfactory references which will be requested at time of shortlisting.
This job post has expired.