- Early years, KS1, KS2
- MPR £26,948 to £38,174 pa FTE
SEND Teacher for the Jubilee Centre job summary
We are looking to appoint an innovative, passionate and well qualified Teacher of SEND to join the Jubilee Centre at Cuddington Community Primary School. This is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to join our team. We are looking for an inspirational teacher with the ability to create a nurturing learning environment and meets Teacher Standards.
You will be fully supported by the Senior Leadership Team. Our outstanding staff and students make us a great place to work. When you join us, you will be supported and developed through our extensive CPD programme and given effective PPA allocation to allow for a better work/life balance. Working in our school within The Howard Partnership Trust provides a wealth of opportunities to include excellent career progression options. Regardless of your experience or level of responsibility you will have a range of exciting opportunities to ensure you are improving your craft.
Cuddington is on a journey to become an outstanding primary school:
• We are developing excellent primary pedagogy and practice together with a dynamic and engaging curriculum
• Class teachers have opportunity to be involved in continuing to shape a creative rich curriculum for their class
• We have worked closely with the Surrey Plus Maths Hub to develop practice
• We work closely with our local community to offer fantastic opportunities to children
• Our learning environment includes an expansive outdoor space for enriching learning, a fantastic learning hub combining IT and library facility
• Our children are excellently behaved, and our team is a supportive and caring one
• We offer an outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team.
We offer an excellent NQT Welcome Payment of £2000 (conditions apply) and a supportive programme with a mentor and reduced timetable.
Plus SEN 1 £2,270 pa
Applying for the job
Please click on the link and apply directly through our website.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cuddington Community Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- School size
- 225 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
THPT value their staff very highly, as reflected in the excellent retention rates across the Trust. THPT also operate an extensive Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty & Service Awards, access to discount schemes and membership of the Teacher Pension Scheme.
For more information on Cuddington Community Primary School and working within The Howard Partnership Trusts and what we can offer please visit our website.
Tours to the school are warmly welcomed, if you would like to request a tour of the school, or meet with us informally before applying, then please contact the school.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our Vision is to excel at ‘bringing out the best’ in young people of all abilities and aptitudes, and so increase their life chances for their future success and fulfilment.
Arranging a visit to Cuddington Community Primary School
If you would like to arrange a visit to the school please contact HR.
Similar jobs nearby
Oliver Goldsmith Primary School
Peckham Road, London, SE5 8UH
Find more school jobs in Surrey