|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£24,373 – £40,490 (MPS1 – UPS3) Pending the national agreed pay award for 2020-21|
Pennyman Primary Academy is seeking to appoint a committed and passionate SEND teacher as part of Tees Valley Education Trust. This teaching position will be to work with Y1 and Y2 children in the first instance in our SEND Unit provision that has been rated outstanding by Ofsted four times. For the right candidate, there is the potential of contributing to trust outreach and SEND support work as a Specialist Leader in Education. You will be contributing to and participating in the team working ethos of the provision whilst maintaining its core values by:
• planning and delivering the teaching programme for all pupils within the class in relation to the EYFS and National Curriculum, providing clear structures for learning activities and for sequences which both motivate and challenge;
• setting clear academic and therapeutic targets, working closely with other professionals;
• setting appropriate and demanding expectations;
• making effective use of a variety of SEND assessment information on pupils’ progress;
• maintaining good order and discipline in accordance with the academy’s procedures and individual pupil needs; and
• contributing to the whole academy’s planning activities and operating at all times within the academy stated policies and practices.
SEN allowance £2,209
Applying for the job
Application packs can be printed directly from the trust website or requested from the Pennyman office on 01642 314750.
Only applications on Trust’s official application form will be accepted.
Please be aware that if you are sending your application by e-mail, the trust cannot be responsible for any formatting anomalies when printing.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand written or electronic printed copies of the Tees Valley Education application form should be posted or hand delivered for the attention of Mrs Deborah Fawcett, Acting Head of Academy to:
Pennyman Primary Academy
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they are able to meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification and who have the vision, values and tenacity to join an outstanding team and help continue the journey towards excellence.
Relevant documents uploaded-
|School size||412 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Pennyman Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Pennyman Primary Academy
Pennyman Primary Academy is an inclusive provision for over 400 children, including a specialist unit provision for 55 and a nursery for 78. Our ‘Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day’ motto perfectly describes the commitment and driving force every member of staff has in serving the children, their families and our community. We are incredibly proud of the family atmosphere we have, in fact, being the best Pennyman citizen, friend and learner you can be, are non-negotiable.
Arranging a visit to Pennyman Primary Academy
Visits are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by appointment with the Pennyman main office on the following dates: Thursday 17th September at 3.30pm, Wednesday 23rd September at 4.00pm and Monday 28th September at 3.30pm.
Pennyman Primary Academy telephone number: 01642 314750
Fulbeck Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS3 0QS