Fixed term (Linked to the child)
Grades 3 - 5 - 8 (0.80931 FTE) £15,965 - £21,222 per annum
Avanti House Primary School is a school that is committed to giving all children an engaging and enriching educational experience. We provide a richly diverse and connected school environment, representative of the world that our pupils will enter. Our pupils mature into individuals who are ambitious, open-minded and confident.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about learning to the highest standard, committed to maintaining a healthy, comfortable environment, and who has a sharp eye for detail, to build on the school’s successes and contribute to our continuing development.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication
• Has a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential
• Ensures the Health and safety of all pupils
• Will show commitment to enhancing the school's spiritual ethos
• Is committed to their own professional development
• Will inspire, challenge, motivate and support the whole school community
• Has a good knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Is an experienced and outstanding Teaching Assistant
• Has an excellent knowledge of how young children learn and develop
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Free School, Hindu
419 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Avanti House Primary School
Avanti House Primary School first opened in September 2012, and are a Hindu-faith school – part of the multi-academy, Avanti Schools Trust.
Our core values are central to all we do in developing young people. Whilst drawn from the Vaishnavism tradition of the Hindu Faith, our ethos also attracts students from families from all faiths and from those of none. We are a fully inclusive school with no faith-based admissions criteria.
Avanti House is a very happy school where the behaviour and attitudes to learning, by all students are exceptional. When Ofsted inspectors visited the school in July 2014, they reported:
“The behaviour of pupils is outstanding. They are, without exception, respectful and polite. New pupils are immediately included, and those with additional needs or who experience difficulty settling in are sensitively inducted until they feel safe.”
Arranging a visit to Avanti House Primary School
Please email email@example.com or call 020 8249 6830.