- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1
- Fixed term - Until August 2023
Full-time equivalent salary
- £23,194 - £24,496
- £14,696 - £15,521
- Scale 4
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and capable Teaching Assistant to work within a team of SEND TAs supporting a number of children with complex Special Needs, specifically autism on a 1:1 basis. You will join our hardworking and dedicated team of teachers and support staff in EYFS. Our children are keen learners and we aim to offer them the best in everything we do.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the specified skills set out in the person specification (please refer to this)
- Demonstrates a commitment to supporting children with Special Educational Needs.
- Likes children and demonstrates a caring attitude.
- Enjoys working as part of a team, demonstrates good classroom management and is confident teaching throughout the infant age range with particular enthusiasm for the Early Years.
- Has an NVQ 3 or equivalent qualification and is committed to continuing professional development.
- Is passionate about learning and teaching and keeps up to date with new initiatives.
- Is flexible and has a great sense of humour!
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post, will be required to undergo a full enhanced DBS check and must be eligible to work in the UK. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safeguarding checks will be undertaken during the recruitment process and this may include online searches.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
This job post has expired.