- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main Payscale
Due to the rapid improvements that have occurred at Bloxwich Academy, resulting in oversubscribed intake in all year groups, we are seeking to appoint an outstanding leader to join our expanding SEN team. If you have a desire to make a difference to children’s lives, then Bloxwich Academy could certainly be the place for you.
The Academy is now seeking someone to lead and manage the Academy’s SEN strategy; someone who can deliver first class provision with the aim of improving outcomes for children with special educational needs. This person will be a dynamic leader who aspires to make a difference to those who have barriers to their education and learning. The success of the school since joining Matrix Academy Trust, has seen pupil progress scores soar, becoming the most improved school in the country and one of the highest in Walsall and we now wish to drive this improvement further for our children with SEND. Experience preferred but not essential.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a good or outstanding classroom practitioner with a good understanding of how children learn.
• Has a proven track record of raising attainment through their teaching and learning, making a positive impact within and beyond their own classroom.
• Has a passion to make a difference in pupils’ lives.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire pupils and support colleagues.
• Has a commitment to school improvement.
• Has good organisational skills and is effective with time.
We will offer you:
• Excellent pupil behaviour.
• Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school.
• A caring and inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic, and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents.
• Supportive Senior Leadership Teams, committed to providing quality continuing professional development and support.
• A positive and innovative learning environment.
• All teachers receive tailored Teacher Development to secure outstanding teaching and develop leadership skills.
TLR 2B (£4,785)
Applying for the job
Visit www.matrixacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies for an application form and email ASeager@bloxwichacademy.co.ukMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.