- Job role
- Working pattern
- Part time
19 hours 30 minutes per week
- Contract type
- MPS/UPS £25,714 to £41,604 per year + TLR2 (pro rata)
Permanent position – to start January 2022
Part time SENDCo position – 0.6 MPS/UPS + TLR2 (pro rata) -commensurate with experience.
(NB this does not include an SEND allowance)
Brigg Primary School are currently recruiting for a passionate SENDCo to join our school and Senior Leadership Team.
If you are:
• An enthusiastic, excellent classroom practitioner
• An excellent communicator
• Reflective and highly motivated
• Committed to equality of opportunity
Then we would like to hear from you!
The successful candidate will lead, manage and evaluate high quality SEND provision to secure quality first teaching, excellent learning outcomes and success for all pupils.
We can offer:
• Quality guidance and professional development opportunities
• A friendly, very supportive and innovative senior team who are passionate about our school
• A dedicated, hardworking and enthusiastic staff team
• Wonderful children who are happy and eager to learn
• A supportive Governing Body and school community who are invested in their school
Brigg Primary School is a happy, popular and thriving two-form entry primary school and nursery serving the market town of Brigg in North Lincolnshire. We have the highest expectations and aspirations for our children and for each other which can be seen in and around the school. We do not put a ceiling on achievement and the warm and positive ethos across the school means that all children can thrive.
COVID-secure visits to the school can be arranged and we would be delighted to show you around.
Please contact the School Business Manager, Dawn Tebb, to arrange a visit: email@example.com
Closing date: 9 am 11th October 2021
North Lincolnshire Council do not accept CVs. You must complete the application form via the 'Apply' button.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.