SENDCo - Children's Champion for SEND & Vulnerable Groups
Could you be the SENDCo we are looking for...?
We are looking to appoint a new SENDCo to start from January 2020.
Applicants should complete the application form, responding to the person specification on no more than two sides of A4.
Essential educational requirements
• Qualified to degree level and above.
• Qualified teacher status with experience relevant to the school.
• National Award for SEN Co-ordination or willingness to complete the National Award for SEN Co-ordination within three years of appointment.
Essential skills and experience
• Evidence of continuing professional development.
• Successful record of teaching experience across the primary phase.
About Oliver Goldsmith Primary School
We believe in "inspiring a love of learning" and creating memorable moments for our children. We are a successful two form entry school with lots of happy children and staff. Come and be part of something special...
- Coniston Gardens, London, NW9 0BD
- LA Maintained School
- Oliver Goldsmith Primary School website (opens in a new window)