8 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
14 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
25 May 2023
- View all Full timejobs - Full-time position
- MPS1 - 6
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to join a school that is passionate about providing every child with the opportunity to succeed? This is a chance to join a school with a really positive atmosphere. It is a great place to work, with a fun, vibrant group of staff who genuinely care about each other and the children they work with.
Eastbrook Primary Academy is looking for an enthusiastic, inspirational, SENDCo/Teacher to join our happy and thriving team on a full-time basis from September 2023. We are ideally looking for someone who has experience in a SENDCo role already however, we would be happy to consider appointing a teacher who has worked with SEND students and aspires to become a SENDCo.
- Able to make learning engaging, inclusive and fun;
- Willing to contribute to the wider life of the school;
- Confident in using a range of resources to make the classroom more engaging
- Dedicated to on-going professional development
What the school offers its staff
- a supportive environment where you can grow as a professional;
- the chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school;
- a supportive leadership team, that believes in distributive leadership
- A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country,
- Membership of the Teacher’s Pension Scheme TPS,
- As part of REAch2 employee benefits we also offer an eye care scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family and membership to ‘perks at work’ – which includes discounts on holidays, shopping, family days out and much more.
Further details about the role
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Eastbrook Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 409 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Eastbrook Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01273 874050
Arranging a visit to Eastbrook Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Brighton and Hove and West Sussex