This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 9am
24 February 2023
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- L7 - L10
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Believes in young people.
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
- Can advise colleagues regarding strategies and intervention plans for specific students
- Leads by example in ensuring the learning needs of students with special educational needs are catered for at all times
- Understands data and how it can be used to inform planning and intervention by tracking progress
- Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the school.
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
What the school offers its staff
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Kings International College
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 725 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Kings International College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01276 683539
Kings International College is a small secondary school, for boys and girls of around 750 children, for students aged 11-16 years old in Camberley, Surrey. We always welcome interest from teachers and associate staff who are interested in starting their new career with us . If you don't see a position advertised that is suitable for you at the moment please join our talent pool and we will contact you as and when something suitable arises. The College is proud of its Ofsted Report which recognises the fantastic work that takes place at the College and recognises that the school is Good in all categories. The College has a well-qualified and enthusiastic staff team, intent on delivering great teaching and learning which engages and excites the students. Staff are also keen to offer a range of extra-curricular activities which continue as a distinctive feature of the College. Our success is highly dependent upon the support of parents and there is a strong sense of the partnership in helping each individual student to achieve. Camberley is situated in northwest Surrey, 40 miles from London. The town lies on the Surrey, Berkshire, and Hampshire border. It is within easy reach of the M25 and M3 motorways and is easily accessible by rail. Camberley is a busy town and there are many local, national and international businesses based in the area. There are many places of historical, cultural and general interest nearby.
Arranging a visit to Kings International College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Kingston Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 4AE
Non-Teaching Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Park Academy West London
Park View Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB8 3GA
Brighton Hill Community School
Brighton Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4HS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Surrey