- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Assistant Vice Principal Scale or TLR Opportunity
SENDCo (or Potential to train as SENDCo Considered)
Permanent, Full Time Start date negotiable
Salary Scale: Assistant Vice Principal or TLR opportunity
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Do you relish the chance to support colleagues to take rapid and sustained school improvement?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join LeAF Studio School within Ambitions Academies Trust. Dynamic, forward thinking and absolutely committed to changing the lives of all young people, we are seeking a colleague who will share our inclusive and positive ethos.
What can we offer?
• An opportunity to live and work in the beautiful county of Dorset with excellent links to travel across and enjoy the beaches and countryside of the West Country.
• A thriving school community with extensive facilities
• A creative and innovative culture keen to explore new ways of working to meet fresh challenges and exploit opportunities.
• The benefits of working in a highly collaborative multi-academy trust, including opportunities to work with teachers in other Ambitions academies.
• A Trust wide strategy to support mental health and well-being with a ‘champion in every academy.
• Excellent personal career development - our culture is to promote from within the Trust as much as possible.
• Tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
• A Microsoft training package.
• A bespoke online safeguarding package
We are a truly comprehensive school located in the heart of our community. There are high levels of respect, support and kindness across our staff team and senior leadership.
Teachers at LeAF Studio School are expected to be excellent classroom practitioners with strong subject knowledge and a high level of emotional intelligence. An understanding of Dual-Careers are important to support our students in both specialisms. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to build good relationships with pupils, parents and staff whilst also being able to:
• Demonstrate professionalism consistent with the Trust’s values: aspirational, collaborative, inclusive, innovative and responsible
• Contribute to extra-curricular provision offered by the department.
• Develop the use of technology to enhance the learning opportunities for pupils.
Our mantra, ‘High Expectations lead to High Achievers’ applies to everyone who is involved in the academy, whatever their role and we place a strong emphasis on staff well-being.
Applications are welcomed from candidates with all levels of experience, with the role offered as either a TLR opportunity or as part of Leadership as an Assistant Vice Principal.
Closing date for applications: Monday 29th November at 9am
Interviews will take place week commencing: 6th December 2021
Start Date: ASAP
For an application form and to apply, please see our website www.leafstudio.co.uk or contact Mrs Emma Collins, Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 578886
Please note we DO NOT accept application by CV
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.