Leedon Lower School
Our school vision statement:
'Every child leaves Leedon as a global citizen with the skills, experiences and confidence needed to dream big, achieve their full potential and be a successful learner for life. '
We are a large 3 form entry lower school.
Our children work hard, have fun and enjoy their learning. We are now looking for a class teacher to join our happy, hard-working team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has high expectations of all children
- Works hard and is highly motivated
- Is an excellent team player
- Is committed to raising standards across the school
In return we can offer you:
- A supportive, hard-working and collaborative staff team
- Access to well-being support
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities for progression
Our school is committed to high standards of safeguarding procedures. This position requires full adherence to safer recruitment guidelines. This will include a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to employment and we will be seeking references prior to interview from your current/most recent employer.
We would love to show you around our school. Visits are strongly encouraged.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.