£25,714 to £41,604 Per Year
Required for September 2021This post will be based at Park Lane Primary School within our FederationTLR level negotiable for the correct candidate We are looking for an excellent SENDCO to join our friendly and committed team. We need an individual who is enthusiastic, reflective and committed to achieving the best for every child using an inspiring curriculum.
Are you passionate about ensuring all children are engaged in learning and develop into confident, caring individuals who love to learn? Do you want to work somewhere where you are valued as an individual and where staff like to laugh?
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated individual to fill the SENDCO post as part of the school’s senior leadership team at Park Lane Primary School.
You will be an excellent classroom practitioner and will be determined to get our children to achieve their highest potential. The SENDCO will be an important member of our management team and will have some teaching commitment within the school. We are looking for someone who:
- Are passionate about learning and committed to school improvement.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, along with energy and enthusiasm
- Have ideally completed the SENDCO qualification; however, if you are an experienced teacher who would like to qualify as a SENDCO we would consider this option and support your training.
- A formal teaching qualification with QTS.
- Experience working with SEND pupils with SEND and SEMHD.
- Inclusion experience with outstanding teaching practice.
- Leadership experience.
We can offer:
- A caring, happy school with high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
- Happy, confident children who enjoy coming to school and have positive attitudes towards learning
- Hardworking, dedicated team of staff and governors, with supportive parents
- Opportunities for CPD across the Federation
- A clear vision for all of our children’s education
- Experienced, committed and supportive colleagues
TLR level negotiable for the correct candidate
Applying for the job
To obtain an application pack email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5515. Visit our website for more details: www.parklaneprimary.school
If you would like to arrange an informal chat with the Executive Head Teacher please call Nicola Browne 0118 937 5505 or email email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via video conferencing.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)