Sir William Stanier Community School, Crewe, Cheshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Lead Practitioners range 1 to Lead Practitioners range 5, £41,065 to £45,319|
We are looking to recruit a high performing and experienced professional to join our school family and be part of our exciting journey.
The ideal candidate has an ambition for all children that they are capable of achievement beyond any expectation or perception. The post is part of the extended senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate the day to day provision for our SEN students in order to secure high quality teaching and learning, and ultimately improve student outcomes. SENDCO qualification and QTS essential.
We need someone who can:-
• Secure high standards of teaching and learning by supporting staff in understanding the learning needs of pupils with SEN and the importance of raising achievement.
• Ensure effective systems are in place to identify and meet the needs of relevant pupils and that they are co-ordinated, monitored, evaluated and reviewed.
• Monitor progress and set objectives, targets and interventions for SEN students
• Contribute to both the SEF and School Development Plan
• Be a key point of contact with external agencies and stakeholders
• Lead and manage a team of Teaching Assistants to ensure each student receives appropriate support
• Advise on the deployment of the school’s delegated budget and other resources to meet students’ needs effectively
For an Application pack, further information, or to arrange a tour of the school, please contact our Hays Recruitment Partner, Hannah Connell, at Hannah.Connell@hays.com
tel: 0151 242 5100 or 07966 129 657.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will be subject to full pre-employment screening including an Enhanced check via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Essential educational requirements
Graduate with QTS
Qualifications in Maths and Literacy
Essential skills and experience
Clear understanding of effective classroom practice KS3-4
Successful relevant experience of working with SEND students
Good understanding of SEND issues within mainstream setting
Confident in using a range of SEN assessments & SEND data
Experience in data, tracking & target setting
Evidence of recent and relevant professional development
Excellent CPD OpportunitiesMore on how to apply
|School size||670 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Sir William Stanier Community School website (opens in a new window)|
About Sir William Stanier Community School
Coronation Street, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4EB