Salary: L12 - L18 (£58,105 - £67,351)
We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our team here at the Wells Academy as our Assistant Principal, specialising in Character.
This post is a permanent, full time position
This is an exciting opportunity to join the senior leadership team of an Academy that is having substantial impact on pupils’ lives. The successful applicant will lead and manage teaching and support staff across the Wells Academy.
You will work with other members of SLT to monitor and track the progress of pupils, the quality of teaching and learning and attendance and behaviour across the academy.
The Senior Assistant Principal, under the direction of the Principal, will take a major role in:
- Formulating the aims and objectives of the academy
- Establishing policies for achieving these aims and objectives
- Managing staff and resources to that end
- Monitoring progress towards the achievement of the academy’s aims and objectives
The Wells Academy was launched in September 2020 and since then has been on a transformational journey at an unprecedented rate, putting it on track to become the biggest school turnaround journey in the country.
The Wells Academy believes in its whole community displaying the highest of standards at all time and endeavours to provide the successful candidate with:
- Disruption free learning
- A highly academic and knowledge rich curriculum
- Students displaying impeccable manners and attitudes
- A comprehensive professional learning programme
- Dedicated CPD time
- A highly visible and supportive SLT
- A culture of high expectations and academic excellence.
You can be assured that you will be joining a successful Multi Academy Trust that has a great track record in helping children to succeed no matter what their background. The Trust is dedicated to valuing and developing the workforce whether that be through ensuring a fair workload or offering access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance professional growth.
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, their families and the communities we serve. That’s why we give everyone who joins a Perkbox account – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It’s part of our commitment to look after you.
This job post has expired.