Senior Pastoral Officer
This job expired on 17 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 9am
31 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 36.66 hours per week, term time plus 2 weeks Mon-Thurs 7:45am - 3:30pm Fri 7:45am – 3:55pm
- Grade 6, SCP 23-27 salary £30,151 - £33,820 FTE (£26,368-£29,576 pro rata) 36.66 hours per week, term time plus 2 weeks
What skills and experience we're looking for
In brief we are looking for:
- An individual committed to ambition, excellence and community who will work with the staff body to drive the growth and development of The Brian Clarke CE Academy to become an outstanding provider for young people and a school where staff, who are committed and ambitious for young people, take pride in and enjoy their work.
- An individual with a clear understanding of what makes outstanding pastoral provision.
- Someone who will go the extra mile for students, not because they are asked to but because they want to; someone who will do their utmost to ensure that all of our students progress to the future destinations of their choice.
- Someone who will inspire students and the staff they work with and build strong relationships with our parents, carers and community partners.
- An excellent communicator, with sound analytical skills and flexible in their approach
What the school offers its staff
Working for The Brian Clarke CE Academy means that you would be part of the Cranmer Education Trust, a successful, growing Trust which prides itself on looking after its people, offering a high level of support and access to expertise. This is an excellent time to join the team, as we develop collaborative structures and systems to enhance and support our growing family of schools.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Brian Clarke Church of England Academy
- School type
- Free School, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 1200 pupils
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Brian Clarke Church of England Academy is a new 11-16 Free School that opened its doors to 240 Year 7 pupils in September 2022. We will continue to grow annually to a pupil body of 1200. The school reflects the community it serves; multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and multi-faith, within a Church of England ethos. There is a balance between faith intake (with equal allocations between two categories of Christian and other major world faiths) and non-faith intake from 3 concentric circles of 1, 2 and 3 miles around the school.
Similar jobs nearby
Academic Mentor - Subject Tutor (Multiple posts: English/Science/History)
Mile End Lane, Stockport, Cheshire, SK2 6BW
Leaventhorpe Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD13 3BH
All Saints Catholic College
Bradley Bar, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2 2JT
Ladybridge High School
New York, Bolton, Lancashire, BL3 4NG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oldham