SENIOR TEACHER with a focus on whole school teaching and learning
SENIOR TEACHER WITH A FOCUS ON WHOLE SCHOOL TEACHING AND LEARNING AND
RESPONSIBILITY FOR STANDARDS WITHIN THE PHASE DEPLOYED
The governors are pleased to invite applications for the post of Senior Teacher in Upper Key Stage 2 (in the first instance).
The post will have a specific focus on Teaching and Learning across school and Standards within the phase you are deployed, in addition to the leadership of a key curriculum subject.
Are you an ambitious and dynamic teacher?
We are looking for someone who will:
• work with the Senior Leadership Team to continue the successful development of the curriculum
• be committed to, passionate about and inspirational in raising standards across the curriculum
• promote and demonstrate excellence
• promote positive behaviour
• support partnerships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the wider community
• be a team player, able to work collaboratively with others
• communicate effectively and have a sense of humour
• demonstrate effective leadership and management
This is an exciting time to join a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team and to play a key part in supporting the transition to becoming an excellent school.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, where appropriate.
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th October 2019
Interviews: Thursday 24th October 2019.
Please contact the school office for an application pack
MAIN SCALE (UPS DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE) + TLR2 at £4296 per annum
Start date: January 2020 or sooner
Essential educational requirements
Achieved other National Professional Qualification or other post-graduate qualification.
Qualified Teacher Status
Enhanced DBS check
Essential skills and experience
Excellent classroom practice.
Evidence of meeting all the teaching standards
Understand the impact of Quality First Teaching
Know how to analyse data to inform next steps for children and report to Senior Management
Leadership of an area of the curriculum
About St Anne's CofE VC Primary School
- Wyre Hill, Bewdley, Worcestershire, DY12 2UQ
- LA Maintained School
- St Anne's CofE VC Primary School website (opens in a new window)