- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stage
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Part time
32.5 Hours per week
(8.30 am to 4.00 pm each day)
- Contract type
- Fixed term (4th January to 20th July 2022)
- £22,183 to £23,080 (pro-rata)
The Learning for Life Trust is looking to appoint for Fairfield Primary School, a positive and enthusiastic Senior Teaching Assistant, who will provide high quality support in our Early Years Unit. The appointment will be a temporary post, reviewed in light of pupil numbers in July 2022.
You will have at least an NVQ 3 in supporting teaching and learning skills or the equivalent and have experience of working with children in Early Years.
We need someone who:
• Has a good working knowledge of the principles of the Early Years provision.
• Enjoys working with children and can form positive and supportive relationships with children, adults and parents/guardians.
• Is committed to working in the outdoor classroom.
• Can demonstrate positive and consistent behaviour management.
• Can be flexible and is able to demonstrate the ability to work and contribute to working as part of a large team.
• Can take the lead when covering short term unplanned absence.
• Is reliable and has a good sickness and punctuality record.
Applying for the job
Application packs are available via the school website or from the Keystage 2 school office.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.