- Hours of work: 32.5 Hours
- Working pattern: Monday to Friday 8:30 - 3:30 (inc 30 mins break)
- Term weeks: 38 + 2 weeks school closure, minimum paid weeks 45.797
- Special Circumstances: You will also be required to support EHCP children during their break/lunch/ You will be required to attend occasional meetings and training after 3.30 p.m, with notice
As part of the Cumbria Education Trust our schools is led with shared vision, honesty and purpose. CET is a growing multi academy trust based in Cumbria; it is committed to creating outstanding, innovative and inspiring learning environments for our schools and their communities. The successful candidate will be joining CET at an exciting time, as we continue to build on our successes and move forward on our journey to establish ourselves as one of the highest performing MATs in the North of England.
Want to know more about our happy and thriving school - why not visit our "Careers page"?
The successful candidate will:
- Provide and co-ordinate effective interventions for our K cohort, with a particular focus on developing strategies for supporting student with ASC.
- Enable students to gain independence and participate fully in the curriculum
- Have the ability to to build trusting and supportive relationships with parents and external agencies
- Be adaptable & empathetic
- Have a minimum of 2 years recent/relevant experience
- The ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities
We can offer:
- A people first approach, ensuring that you feel part of our community
- Enhanced opportunities for collaborative working as part of a dynamic and highly successful Multi Academy Trust Excellent career and CPD opportunities
- A commitment to constantly review and improve our family friendly policies and look for new and innovative way to aid and support our staff in achieving a healthy work/life balance
- Employee benefits package
If you have the qualities we require, along with the passion and aspirations to contribute to the success of the School and the MAT, we urge you to hit the "Apply" button.
The Cumbria Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List checks are required for this post. You should not apply if you are on the Children’s Barred List.
In line with Keeping Children Safe in Education, on line searches are carried out on successful candidates.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.