We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, innovative, inspirational and ambitious Senior Vice Principal who shares our vision to “Inspire, Motivate, Succeed”.
- An outstanding teacher and role model to others?
- An experienced senior leader?
- Keen to develop your career and aspire to be our next Head of School, in the future?
- Keen to motivate children with a relentless ambition to enrich lives and learning experiences?
- A leader keen to make a difference to children from a range of diverse backgrounds?
- Innovative and willing to engage with our enquiry based globally immersive curriculum?
- A Maths Expert with the desire to continue to embed the journey we are on as a school?
- Flexible, Resilient and with an outstanding work ethic?
then………………..we would love to hear from you!
We can offer you:
- A culturally diverse and unique school
- A friendly school with strong links to the local community
- Fantastic children who want to learn and achieve
- Fantastic opportunities for professional development
- A school committed to research based practice
- A collaborative, inspirational and forward-thinking staff team
- An ambitious senior leadership team
- A supportive and innovative multi academy trust
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form included on this job advert and send through to Lisa Gannon, Operations & HR Manager, once completed: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Pinkwell Primary School opened as an Elliot Foundation Academy in April 2014. We are an inclusive and culturally diverse school community with over 80 staff and 600 pupils speaking a range of 44 different languages. We pride ourselves on our welcoming ethos and vision and commitment to "Inspire, Motivate and Succeed"
Whilst the school currently “requires improvement”, we have recently had two successful OFSTED monitoring inspections validating that we are well on the way to Good and ultimately Outstanding. Our journey to success has been rapid over the past 3 years and we are proud of all that we have achieved, not least our success as an “ Inclusion Quality Mark Flagship School”. As Senior Vice Principal you would be joining a forward thinking school on its journey to excellence as well as having the opportunity of future promotion within our school or within The Elliot Foundation Academies Trust. Your professional development is important to us!
The Pinkwell curriculum intent is built on globally immersive learning enquiries which provide opportunities that inspire a life-long love of learning and provide all children with the skills and knowledge to be:
- Effective Communicators
- Creative and Critical Thinkers
- Positive Risk Takers
- Adventurers and Explorers
- Independent and Collaborative Learners
Arranging a visit to Pinkwell Primary School
If you would like to visit our school, please contact Lisa Gannon, Operations & HR Manager: email@example.com