- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
Ideally 22.2 hours per week (3 days), term time plus one week with some flexibility for the right candidate
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £21,403 to £24,055 FTE
- Actual salary
- £11,267 to £12,663 based on part time and term time hours
A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a newly formed team who support the Leadership and Management Team with a variety of tasks that underpin teaching and learning leading to enhanced student outcomes.
The post holder’s main role will be to support the SIMS and Data Manager with the development and management of SIMS.
We are looking for a proactive, dynamic individual with the ability to enhance the smooth running of our established processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Maintenance of the SIMS database to ensure accuracy at all times including year end procedures and general regular housekeeping
• Leading the timely submission of statutory returns including Census
• Timetable changes
• Supporting with Options Processes
• Supporting with attendance recording, tracking and monitoring processes
• Supporting the assessment and progress monitoring function including the issue of student progress reviews
The successful candidate will be helpful and approachable, with strong people and organisational skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Experience of working with SIMS is essential coupled with a knowledge and understanding of the education sector and/or experience of working within a school environment.
This vacancy is ideally part time, 8:00am-4:00pm three days a week but there could be some flexibility on working hours for the right candidate. The role is term time plus one week to include embargo day and results day in August and the day before the start of the academic year in September.
Robert May’s School is a popular 11-16 Academy school in a beautiful and easy-to-access part of Hampshire. We have a strong record of academic achievement and our ethos of mutual respect, hard work and attention to excellence is well known in the area.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.