The Headteacher and Governors of St Mary Abbots School are looking to appoint a motivated and committed Site Manager.
You will be the member of staff with responsibility for Health & Safety throughout the school and will also be confident in managing all our external contractors including, cleaning and grounds maintenance.
You will ensure that the school is fully functional at all times and take responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of a safe and secure site, to provide the best possible environment for our school community.
You will need to actively contribute towards the effective provision of site services,
Which will include the following:
- Carrying out or supervising site maintenance, including painting and decorating, general maintenance, cleaning and repairs
- Site security including lighting, grounds maintenance
- Health and safety checks, ensuring that the school is compliant with all buildings and health and safety legislation
- Budget management - promoting best value, managing and monitoring contractors working on school premises
- Day to day management of the site
- You will need to work to strict deadlines and budgets
- You will need experience of providing as a Site Manager or premise assistant, and an understanding and empathy with children. It is essential that you have a flexible approach, possess excellent interpersonal skills, a high degree of motivation and are committed to working in our school.
- You will be required to show initiative and promote a positive image of the site through your work.
- You must be a motivated self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You must be ICT literate
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo full Enhanced DBS and reference checks.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Rahma Osman in the school office at: email@example.com
A caring Christian ethos where every child matters
- Children whose behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary
- A friendly and collaborative staff team
- A supportive wider school community
- Commitment to your further professional development, including mentoring and support
This job post has expired.