We are looking for someone who:
- can supervise health and
safety requirements in school and ensure regulations are followed.
- will manage our hardworking
and dedicated cleaning team
- will carry out routine
maintenance and small basic repairs, monitor and supervise contractors on site.
- be responsible for building
and site security
- is enthusiastic and flexible
- will enhance the work of our dedicated family of staff
We can offer you:
- an attractive, well -resourced and positive learning environment
- pupils who enjoy school, have outstanding behaviour and are eager to
- welcoming, supportive and friendly colleagues
- a commitment to your continued professional development
‘Pupils behave exceptionally well and their positive attitudes to learning are a significant factor in the outstanding progress they make in their lessons.’ Ofsted May 2013
‘The vision enables all pupils to fulfil their potential. Pupils have a clear understanding about achieving both a school and personal vision based on Christian values’ ‘Deeply embedded care for all drives exceptionally nurturing relationships, enhanced by innovative practice in supporting and developing pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs’ SIAMS October 2019
This job post has expired.