Contract: Full Time, Permanent (annual leave entitlement 24 days)
Hours: 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum (working times to be discussed at interview, some flexibility will be required dependent on business needs)
Salary: Pathway 7, Point 29 - 35 £38,282.16 - £44,860.54 per annum (£35,411 - £41,496)
Site: Thomas Deacon Education Trust (TDET)
Closing date: 27 November 2023
Please note – Thomas Deacon Education Trust withhold the right to withdraw the advert and/or interview suitable candidates before the specified closing date.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands. As a multi-academy trust we strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be.
We put learners, and their learning, at the heart of everything we do.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust are seeking to appoint a Site Manager to join our Facilities Team.
The successful candidate will s upport
the Head of Operations to provide an effective facilities service across TDET
sites as well as being accountable for the line management of the TDA Site Manager, PSO’s,
MSPSO’s and Ground Team with some of the main responsibilites being; ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standard and in accordance with set
procedures and associated standards, being the first point of on-site contact to attend to requests raised through the
facilities service helpdesk and other support function and be the main key holder for TDET sites.
Have a proven
record of planning of preventative maintenance
· Have k nowledge
of HVAC systems i.e. Air handling units, Air conditioning systems, fire systems
· Have an understanding of H&S and fire procedures
Have a full clean driving license
· Have the ability to work under pressure and work as part of a team.
The Trust offers:
Excellent salary package.
· Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
· Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
· Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
· Local Government Pension Scheme.
· An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
· An inclusive and collaborative approach.
· A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
· An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This job post has expired.