- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
37 hours per week including security checks on alternate weekends:
Monday – Thursday: 11.00am - 6.30pm with 30 min break.
Friday: 10:30am - 6.00pm with 30 min break
Saturday & Sunday: Security checks**
** Whilst paid for 37 hrs per week, as per above, contractual hours are 35 hrs per week with 4 hrs per 2-week cycle paid in respect of weekend security checks.
- Contract type
- Band 4, Scale Point 7-11 (£20,092 - £21,748)
Job summaryWe have an immediate opening for a Site Supervisor, and are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team of support staff.
Main purposes of the job
- To provide a caretaking service for the Academy, taking overall responsibility for the security and day-to-day maintenance of the Academy site.
- To ensure that the Academy provides a secure environment for its staff, pupils and visitors.
- To understand Health and Safety Policies and ensure that all duties are carried out with due diligence to health and safety procedures.
- To participate in the staff review and development appraisal process.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the Academy.
Applying for the job
Completed application forms should be submitted by email to email@example.com by 4pm on Monday 27th September, 2021. Emailed applications are required and CV’s will not be accepted.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 845 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About St Aidan's Catholic Academy
St Aidan’s is a Catholic learning community for boys aged 11-18, in which all individuals are provided with the opportunity to flourish in a way that is rooted firmly in the values of the Gospel where each child can ‘Celebrate life to the full’. Our ethos and practice is proudly rooted in these beliefs and in the core values: Hard Work, Trust and Fairness. From the moment a pupil arrives at St Aidan’s Catholic Academy we expect them to live by these values.
Arranging a visit to St Aidan's Catholic Academy
For enquiries regarding this role, please email Mr Ernie Laws, Senior Site Supervisor: firstname.lastname@example.org.