Bridge Farm Primary School is a successful three-form entry primary with a track record of achievinghighstandards each year. We have recently joined the Futura Learning Partnership Multi Academy Trust.
We are seeking to appoint a Casual School Meal Supervisory Assistant to join our dedicated team of staff to support the children over the lunchtime period when we have staff absences or increased need. The duties will include supervising the children whilst they eat their lunches, help clearing away the food hall and afterwards supervising whilst they are playing outside or inside, depending on the weather.
The successful candidate will be reliable, trustworthy, and able to work independently and will be expected to maintain a strong presence around the school, building good relationships with all pupils and encouraging good behaviour to promote a positive lunchtime atmosphere.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area. For more information about the Futura Learning Partnership, please see the websitewww.futuralearning.co.uk
- Download the JD/PS, Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on theFutura Learning Jobsite
- Complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Bridge Farm Primary School reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
This job post has expired.