Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
M2-M6 £33,658-£42,624 (this is the full time equivalent)
We are seeking a talented practitioner to join our outstanding team to support the school in providing the best possible standards of teaching and learning for our school community. This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, highly motivated and ambitious practitioner to continue the excellent work of our current Spanish Teacher. The successful candidate will continue to improve provision for pupils by leading the school’s modern foreign language curriculum (Spanish). You will be the key figure in implementing Spanish across the school from Nursery through to Year 6 two days per week.
Please note that we would consider employing an unqualified teacher for this post for suitable candidates that do not already hold a full teaching qualification.
Applying for the job
To apply for this position, candidates must download the PA SJSJ Application form which is attached to this post. These must be returned to Nikki Lawrence by the deadline stated. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
239 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About St John and St James CofE Primary School
St John & St James’ C of E Primary School is a one-form entry Primary School located in the heart of Hackney. We are a Federation of eight schools called Primary Advantage. We believe our schools can gain many benefits from working collaboratively and can achieve more by working together. We have made a commitment to a shared responsibility to the wider education community, the provision of good quality education and the improvement of life chances for pupils in the community beyond that of our own schools. Teachers, support staff, school leaders and Governors have added expertise in working alongside colleagues to improve provision and outcomes for pupils.
We can offer you:
• Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic pupils.
• A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationships across the school.
• An experienced leadership team working in partnership with the Primary Advantage Federation of schools to achieve more together.
• Exciting opportunities within our vibrant and multicultural community.
• A high focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members.
• High quality CPD opportunities and opportunities to work alongside other leaders within the Primary Advantage Federation.
In return, we are looking for someone who:
• Is keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a practitioner.
• Is excited about teaching and learning and shows commitment to all elements of school life.
• Has a vast knowledge and wealth of experience of the Spanish language; both verbal and written.
• Is dedicated and driven towards improving outcomes for every child.
• Is passionate about raising standards for all pupils.
Arranging a visit to St John and St James CofE Primary School
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
For queries in regards to this post, or to return your applications, please contact our Cluster Finance & Admin Manager, Nikki Lawrence, at firstname.lastname@example.org