- Main or Upper Par Range (Outer London)
Special Educational Needs Coordinator (0.6 – 3 Days) job summary
If you would like to be part of a highly effective staff team and support our SEND pupils to achieve their full potential in our supportive close-knit school, we would like to hear from you.
We would like to appoint an outstanding teacher and SENCO who:
• Is passionate about children’s wellbeing, especially those who have additional needs;
• Has a proven track record of improving learning and progress;
• Have excellent knowledge of the curriculum and SEN Code of Practice;
• Would provide inspiring leadership for SEN provision across the school;
• Works effectively with teachers, parents and external agencies;
• Would enhance the Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer:
• A caring Christian ethos where every child matters;
• Children whose behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary;
• A friendly and collaborative staff team;
• A supportive wider school community;
• Commitment to your further professional development including mentoring and support
If you would like to discuss the details of the vacancy further with Stefan Roos, the Head Teacher, you are warmly welcomed to do so, preferably by visiting the school.
TLR 2 (£4353 pro-rata)
Applying for the job
Application packs can be downloaded from this advert and are returnable to the school office. Please use the correct application form, which is attached and return your application either by hand or to email@example.com. For relevant information relating to this position, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 343 0866. For more information about the school, please visit our website at http://www.stmarysfinchley.co.uk
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.