- MPS/UPS plus TLR 1b
Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) job summaryThis is an excellent opportunity for inspired, committed and enthusiastic people to join a thriving department in this popular and successful school.
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive ethos
- Students who are willing to learn
- An outstanding team of learning support and administrative staff
- An excellent ECT(NQT) programme
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- A great chance to make a difference to young people's lives
- An excellent SENCO who will be responsible for the strategic development and day-to-day operation of the SEN provision
- A person with vision, drive and initiative required to achieve further success
- An enthusiastic, committed and passionate individual, able to motivate and inspire young people and colleagues
- An individual with a 'can do' approach willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school.
Aldridge School - An Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. These post is subject to enhanced DBS and Safeguarding Checks.
For Further information please go to our website www.aldridgeschool.org or contact the Faculty Leader on 01922 743988.
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
TLR 1b (£10,204 pro rata per annum)
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Aldridge School - A Science College
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- School size
- 1581 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
Aldridge school is a successful oversubscribed Academy with good track record at both GCSE and A Level. Our most recent Ofsted inspection (February 2017) rated us as Good in all areas.