Who we’re looking for
Star is looking for exceptional English teachers to join its central team to deliver high quality lessons to our pupils. You may be currently working in a Star school, or in a school outside the trust. You will have a proven track record of success in raising pupils’ outcomes.
Successful candidates will have the ability to deliver high quality teaching that drives achievement in English. You will be able to demonstrate experience of achieving positive outcomes for pupils, along with strong subject knowledge, and evident passion to make a difference to the lives of young people. As a committed team player, you will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to motivate and engage pupils.
- Have a degree-level qualification at 2.1 or higher in your subject and qualified teacher status (QTS).
- Demonstrate a track record of the sustained delivery of high attainment and achievement in your subject at Key Stage 4 (GCSE or A Level).
- Be able to engage and enthuse pupils.
- Have a strong commitment to the STAR values.
- Be willing to work in a different Star school each term.
About Star Academies
The Star Academies team includes experts from a range of professional backgrounds, who work together to provide an outstanding support service to the Star community. We support our schools to provide educational and operational excellence and to cultivate a strong Star community, with the aim of nurturing today’s young people and inspiring tomorrow’s leaders.
This job post has expired.