- L18 – L22 (£64,143 - £70,745)
Strategic Lead - Quality of Education (Secondary) job summary
Strategic Lead - Quality of Education (Secondary)
Salary: L18 – L22 (£64,143 - £70,745)
Required for September 2022
Are you passionate about curriculum and teaching and learning and its impact on pupils?
Would you like to work in organisation that shares the same passion?
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is an inspiring and influential group of 25 academies across eight Local Authorities in the East Midlands and South Yorkshire. As part of our continued investment in delivering our ambition to offer the very best education in our schools, we are seeking to appoint a Strategic Lead - Quality of Education (Secondary) to lead curriculum and teaching and learning across our 3 secondary academies.
In this role you will work with our secondary senior teams to implement strategies to ensure that the quality of education across the schools is efficient and effective through making sure that curriculum meets the needs of all learners and that the standards of teaching and learning across the Trust are continually improving.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding leader with proven experience of accelerating progress and raising standards. You will be able to:
• Articulate a clear vision for curriculum design across the academies using the most up to date, and research-led practice.
• Translate and embed strategies for improving teaching and learning across our Secondary academies.
• Influence the leadership of curriculum and teaching and learning across our academies to improve practice.
• Create a culture of collaboration by delivering and participating in networks within the trust and beyond.
• Implement a coaching and professional development programme across teaching and learning and curriculum areas that impacts on quality.
• Consistently models excellent practice.
If you believe that you have the passion as well as the skills and experience required for this new role and would like further information, or would like to discuss before applying, please email Danielle.email@example.com .
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 16th May 2022. Applications should be emailed to the same address.
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we can expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.