- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Teacher's Pay
we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and forward-thinking Subject Lead for Geography who has the necessary skills and attributes to have a real impact on teaching and learning. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success and will have the ability to motivate and inspire both staff and students to achieve beyond what they thought was possible.
The successful candidate will demonstrate, through application and interview, that they have:
• Strong leadership skills to enable the success of the curriculum area
• Skills to consistently deliver highly effective lessons in the subject area
• Confidence in using data to inform effective interventions and rapid progress
• An outstanding teaching track record supported by successful student outcomes
• A passion to be innovative and forward thinking
• Experience in, and an understanding of the importance of monitoring, evaluation and quality assurance
• A view that the progress of every child in the subject area is their responsibility and that every child in the subject area should achieve beyond expectations.
Teachers’ Pay Scale + TLR2a (£2,873)
Applying for the job
The Application form and application pack for this role is attached.
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Also application forms are available on our website.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.