Subject Leader – Food and Nutrition
Ark Globe Academy, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £31,242 to £42,520|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring leader to develop their career with the support of the Assistant Principal at Ark Globe Academy.
Essential educational requirements
• Qualified to degree level and above
• Qualified to teach and work in the UK
• Evidence of professional development.
• Experience of raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment
• Experience of contributing to a high achieving department within a large and complex school environment
• Experience of delivering consistently outstanding lessons to students of all ages and abilities
• Experience of implementing behaviour management strategies consistently and effectively
• Experience of supporting students of all ages and abilities to make excellent progress and achieve impressive examination outcomes
• Experience of leading successful enrichment and extracurricular activities which inspire and motivate learners.
Essential skills and experience
• Effective team worker and leader
• Ability to coach and manage staff
• Demonstrates resilience, motivation and commitment to driving up standards of achievement.
• Acts as a role model to staff and students
• Vision aligned with Ark’s high aspirations, high expectations of self and others
• Genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every student
• Motivation to continually improve standards and achieve excellence
• Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils.
• Subject coordination across the Academy
• Quality teaching and learning of their subject across the Academy
• Curriculum setting and assessment across the Academy as agreed with the Assistant Principal and other relevant SLT.
|Education phase||All Through|
|School size||1271 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Ark Globe Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Ark Globe Academy
Harper Road, London, SE1 6AG