Subject Leader – Food and Nutrition
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring leader to develop their career with the support of the Assistant Principal at Ark Globe Academy.
Essential educational requirements
• Qualified to degree level and above
• Qualified to teach and work in the UK
• Evidence of professional development.
• Experience of raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment
• Experience of contributing to a high achieving department within a large and complex school environment
• Experience of delivering consistently outstanding lessons to students of all ages and abilities
• Experience of implementing behaviour management strategies consistently and effectively
• Experience of supporting students of all ages and abilities to make excellent progress and achieve impressive examination outcomes
• Experience of leading successful enrichment and extracurricular activities which inspire and motivate learners.
Essential skills and experience
• Effective team worker and leader
• Ability to coach and manage staff
• Demonstrates resilience, motivation and commitment to driving up standards of achievement.
• Acts as a role model to staff and students
• Vision aligned with Ark’s high aspirations, high expectations of self and others
• Genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every student
• Motivation to continually improve standards and achieve excellence
• Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils.
• Subject coordination across the Academy
• Quality teaching and learning of their subject across the Academy
• Curriculum setting and assessment across the Academy as agreed with the Assistant Principal and other relevant SLT.
About Ark Globe Academy
At Ark Globe Academy we have the highest aspirations for all our children to ensure they are prepared for university and inspired to be leaders in their community. We offer our students a first class education based on high quality teaching and experiences outside of the classroom.
- Harper Road, London, SE1 6AG
- All Through
- Ark Globe Academy website (opens in a new window)