- MPS/UPS + TLR 2c
Subject Leader for Performing Arts – Music Specialist job summary
Can you inspire young people with your passion for Performing Arts? If so we would like to meet you!
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative leader who possesses the talent and enthusiasm necessary to lead our Performing Arts subjects and join our highly committed team of staff within our Creative Technology Faculty.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher who has experience of successfully leading teaching, learning and assessment in Music to raise standards and achieve ‘outstanding’ outcomes. This is an opportunity to progress your career as a leader of Performing Arts in which you will lead and be responsible for ensuring the highly effective delivery of Performing Arts across all years.
Due to the promotion of our current Subject Leader for Performing Arts we are looking for an inspirational subject leader to move our Performing Arts faculty forward and continue to raise outcomes for all students.
We hope you are excited about the Subject Leader for Performing Arts role at Tile Cross Academy and we look forward to receiving your application.
We are part of Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust, welcoming students from 11 years old to 16 years old, providing a standard of academic excellence for secondary and education. We are very proud of the positive learning experience offered to our students and the support available to ensure they achieve their full potential.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a track record of success in teaching Music.
• Have a flexible, aspirational and enthusiastic attitude.
• Have a passion for motivating students and improving outcomes.
• Be reflective and have a desire to work effectively in partnership with parents and students.
• Have a desire to set high expectations, embrace change and challenge and support each other as part of a highly committed team
• offer an excellent induction programme within a friendly and supportive environment
• offer a whole range of professional development opportunities to further develop colleagues’ teaching skills and leadership potential, including a Supportive NQT Induction Process & Policy, Career Pledge for Teachers to support at each stage of career, paid opportunities to upskill via apprenticeship levy (right up to masters level).
• are creative and innovative in our approach to all aspects of school life
• have motivated, vibrant, multi-ethnic students and staff
• have a strong family ethos where individuals are respected and valued
• access to generous benefits, such a pension scheme and sickness allowance
• Free on-site parking
• are part of the WHA Trust that provides a full suite of benefits and rewards to support wellbeing including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, access to wellbeing advice, cycle to work scheme, contribution to glasses for DSE users.
Applying for the job
Please apply on the http://www.mynewterm.com/jobs/144306/EDV-2022-TCA-15057Download an application form - 1.44 MB