Subject Leader Geography
By joining Jubilee High School you will be working in a school that:
• is high performing and offers great career and leadership development for all
• offers dynamic and vibrant staff that flourish by working together
• provides access to our multi- academy primary and secondary Trust and the opportunities that it is able to offer
• operates a shorter academic year, including a two-week autumn half-term
We require someone:
• who is a passionate and dynamic professional
• who will motivate and inspire our students and staff
• that will deliver the highest quality learning/service experience
• offers a highly enthusiastic and supportive team providing an ideal and exciting place to work.
• is a well decorated, kept and resourced environment for every student to learn.
To request a pack and application form please contact Jacquie Roberts.
If you would like to discuss the position or arrange a tour of the school, please contact Jacquie Roberts, Human Resources.
Jubilee High School is committed to safeguarding and successful applicants will be required to undertake a d Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Essential educational requirements
• Qualified teacher status with degree
• Sound academic background
• Secondary trained
• 2 years’ experience
• An awareness of current developments in the subject teaching, particularly the National Curriculum at KS3, GCSE at KS4.
Essential skills and experience
• Excellent communicator
• Efficient organiser
• The ability to initiate change
• A high degree of creativity
• Effective teaching and leadership skills
• The capacity to function creatively and generously in a mutually supportive team
• Ability to carry out administrative tasks effectively
About Jubilee High School
- School Lane, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 1TE
- Jubilee High School website (opens in a new window)