We wish to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic Subject Leader of Computing to join our innovative Faculty of Science, Innovation & Creativity. The successful candidate will be an outstanding Teacher of Computing, able to teach high quality lessons across the age and ability range.
The successful candidate will be:
• Enthusiastic, passionate, creative, flexible and innovative with the drive and determination
to successfully contribute to whole school improvement
• A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with learners and colleagues
• A professional who communicates clear expectations, leads by example and always promotes
positive behaviour for learning
• Willing to fully support and always uphold the policies and positive ethos of the school
• Willing to participate in personal continued professional development
TLR 2a payment of £2872 per annum
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.