Subject Leader of Music
This job expired on 19 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
19 March 2023 at 11:59pm
6 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Musicjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Monday - Friday
- M1 - UPS3
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint a subject leader who is energetic, committed, and excited about producing an outstanding generation of young people who will not only transform their own life chances but make the world a better place. Prince Albert High opened in 2021 with a year 7 cohort and you will be joining us in the third year of our journey as we welcome a third intake of students. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. Our mission is that through working together we aspire to achieve:
- An exceptional education for all our pupils in all our schools
- Exceptional people – to have the best team working with and for our pupils, through investing in the growth and development of our staff.
- An exceptional infrastructure – to have buildings, equipment, systems, processes, and policies that enable excellent education.
- Sustainability and growth – to be a resilient, nimble, and financially and environmentally sustainable organisation with sound financial management and strong governance
We wish to appoint a teacher who has the character, drive and skills to truly develop and then lead a world class department. This is the opportunity of a lifetime to leave a lasting legacy for the community we serve.
What the school offers its staff
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn
- An opportunity to be a historic founding member of staff at a truly unique school in an already exceptional MAT
- A highly supportive leadership team and executive team invested in your growth and professional development
- A working culture that promotes diversity, equality, and social justice
- A caring working environment where your welfare is of paramount importance An opportunity to develop your leadership skills with an eye towards senior leadership in the future
- A well-resourced, hard -working and supportive team Excellent care and support for all staff Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for professional development
- A positive and stimulating learning environment which values the contribution of all staff
- Subsidised Private Health Care package
- Discounted gym membership Retail discounts and cashback
- Free and confidential advice, information, and counselling service ·
- 2.5 well-being days
Further details about the role
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an aspiring Leader to develop their career in a brand-new school that is fully supported by the infrastructure of a highly successful Trust.
Prince Albert High is free school which opened in September 2021 to a cohort of 180 students. Our aspirations for our cohort are no different to the aspirations that we have for our own children. Our aim is to develop a generation of young people who will not only transform their own life chances but make the world a better place too.
Prince Albert High is unique because it is one of the very few secondary schools where the incoming year 7 students and their families are well-known by our school. This is because the vast majority of our students come from multi-academy trust’s primaries. As the school enters its third year, you will have the opportunity to shape the school community and your career at Prince Albert High as the school grows.
At Prince Albert High, key stage 3 follows a middle school model, with pupils in year 7 and year 8 being taught predominantly by the same class teacher. This has created a highly aspirational culture, rooted in outstanding relationship with students and their families, trust and warmth. This middle school model will be supported by an exceptional pastoral team with extensive knowledge of the students and their families.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Prince Albert High School
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 180 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Prince Albert High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Prince Albert High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email HR@the-pact.co.uk.
Similar jobs nearby
The Wordsley School
Brierley Hill Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 5SP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands