Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
TMS /UPS Plus SEN 1
This is a wonderful opportunity for a qualified, enthusiastic and passionate teacher to join our school, with the ability to inspire and motivate students. The post will offer the opportunity to lead and develop science across the school and to teach in another core subject area. Cornfield is a very successful KS2-4 SEMH school with particular strength in meeting the diverse needs of challenging students.
You will be an inspirational teacher and effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You will have the motivation to ensure that students not only receive a high quality learning experience, but also achieve their full potential. We are seeking to appoint a talented and committed teacher, experienced practitioner or NQT with a passion to work with challenging and exciting students with the ability to
• Lead and enthuse students in your subject area leading to national accreditation
• Work as part of a dynamic team to raise the aspirations of our students
• Teach across the full age and attainment range from KS3 to KS4
• Be committed to improving literacy/numeracy together with functional skills across the age and ability range of the school
• Be passionate about improving life chances for SEMH students beyond school
SEN 1 Allowance
We offer excellent CPD and an extensive induction programme
Applying for the job
Send application and supporting letter to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.