- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
Full-time equivalent salary
- £25,409 to £28,371
- Salary Scale: H/14-20
What skills and experience we're looking for
- We are looking for a special person with great enthusiasm, energy and vigour to join us at the CE Academy.
Academy staff are expected to work directly with young people. The post
calls for an exceptional ability to get on well with challenging young
people, their parents/carers, colleagues and representatives of other
agencies, to work flexibly and conscientiously both as a member of a
team and independently. The successful applicants will be expected to
assist the teachers in supporting the work of pupils.
work will take place within and beyond the classroom and will include
both direct work with pupils and the preparation of materials, display
successful applicants may be expected to work from other Academy sites
from time to time. There may be a requirement to travel throughout the
county, transporting children where necessary and this requirement may
be at short notice.
What the school offers its staff
- The CE Academy provides alternative education for young people who are permanently excluded or at risk of exclusion from mainstream schools.
- We respond to the educational needs of pupils who would otherwise be attending mainstream/special schools.
- We have positive expectations of the behaviour and performance of every pupil and foster an atmosphere of mutual respect between pupils and staff.
Further details about the role
information and a manual or online application form is available below.
CE Academy will only consider applicants that have completed a CE
application form and emailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org
you would like to arrange a visit to one of our campuses, please
contact our County Office and ask to meet a member of the Senior Leadership
Commitment to safeguarding
The CE Academy recognises our statutory responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of all pupils. We will endeavour to provide a safe and welcoming environment where children are respected and valued. We will be alert to the signs of abuse and neglect and follow our procedures to ensure that children receive effective support, protection and justice.
This job post has expired.