- Job role
- Education support
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
37 hours Monday to Friday
8.00 -16.00 Monday to Thursday
8.00 - 15.30 Friday
Term Time only (38 weeks)
- Contract type
- £20,161 - £23,158
Systems Manager and SLT PA
Salary Grade 6 – SCP 15-22 £23,541 – 27,041 (FTE £20,161 - £23,158)
Contract type 37 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 INSET days
8.00am to 16.00 Monday to Thursday
8.00 – 15.30 Friday
Woolston Brook School are seeking to appoint a successful, highly motivated and dynamic candidate to join our school as the Systems Manager and SLT PA.
The Systems Manager and SLT PA is responsible for managing the systems responsible for pupil information and cloud- based ICT across the school, ensuring the smooth and effective running of these and all associated administrative and communicative systems. Along with providing a comprehensive, efficient and confidential administrative support service to the Senior Leadership Team
The main objectives for this role are:
Duties relating to Systems Management:
• To manage the efficient and effective running of the Schoolpod MIS, and Office 365 over seeing every aspect of implementation, pupil data input, creating report templates and coordinating the resolution of any query escalation
• To ensure that all admin staff have an understanding of how pupil information gleaned from a variety of sources (e.g. CTF file, induction papers etc) are quickly and accurately put into the Schoolpod system, so that information used to inform actions of all teaching and non-teaching staff is detailed , accurate and centrally located
• To take a lead role for the design, implementation and maintenance of administration support systems and procedures in the event of changes in legislation and/or management structures in order to meet the needs of the school.
• To ensure our pupil information the school stores electronically is safe and secure and compliant with GDPR, under the guidance of the school business manager.
Duties relating to Personal Assistance to members of Senior Leadership Team
• To provide and organise an efficient, professional and confidential secretarial and administrative service to the Head teacher, deputy head teacher, and assistant head teachers including word processing of correspondence, reports, publications and other documents as required.
• Using own initiative, respond independently to correspondence, produce reports, minutes and letters to a high standard.
• To respond to queries on behalf of the SLT, including prioritising issues, investigating queries, preparing responses and resolving problems where appropriate
• To act as first port of call for calls, queries and complaints directed at SLT. Acting as gatekeeper, using own initiative to triage any complaints and calls, ensuring calls are directed to the correct member of MLT/SLT.
• To attend meetings, to prepare and circulate the relevant agendas and papers and to take minutes as required
The post holder will be an individual who:
• Is a great team player, friendly, and professional committed to supporting the progress and wellbeing of pupils with Social Emotional and Mental Health and other associated needs.
• Is a highly skilled written and verbal communicator able to collaborate effectively with pupils, parents, staff and outside agencies.
• Will quickly build rapport and effective professional relationships with both our young people, colleagues and other stakeholders
• Will enthuse and motivate others to work and try their best
• Who has excellent IT skills with previous experience of using Office, producing a range of documents including reports and chart information.
• Will be someone with high levels of discretion and confidentiality.
• Has previous experience working a s PA or in systems management
In return we can offer you
• An opportunity to play a major role in the development of a fabulous school
• A dedicated, supportive and friendly staff
• Excellent relationships with local schools and the LA
• Happy children who enjoy coming to school, and parents who strongly support our nurturing ethos.
• A supportive Governing body
For more information about the school and to apply, please visit our website www.woolstonbrookschool.co.uk/vacancies-2 or contact Jenny Connor, School Business Manager in school to hear more about the post and arrange a visit.
Completed applications forms should be emailed to email@example.com or can be returned to the school in hard copy.
Please do not send CVs as the will not be considered.
Salary: Grade 6
Closing date: Friday 7th January 2022 12 noon.
Shortlisting: Monday 10th January 2022. Those not successful at the shortlisting stage will not be notified.
Interviews: Week commencing 17th January 2022
Woolston Brook is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to child protection screening including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and also past employment checks.
We area an equal opportunities employer.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.