- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Part time
Monday to Friday, 30 hours
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- TA £18933 - £19698 pro rata, Lunchtime Playworker £17,842 - £18198 pro rata, per annum
- Actual salary
- TA £10,696- 11,129 per annum, Lunchtime Playworker £2016- £2056 per annum
TA & Lunchtime Playworker
Pickwick Academy Trust would like to recruit a part-time, permanent member of staff to perform the roles of both Teaching Assistant and Lunchtime Playworker based at Corsham Primary School based at the Pound Pill site.
Teaching Assistant hours: 25 hours per week, 8.30am-12.30pm and 2.00pm-3.00pm, Monday- Friday, 38 weeks per year (term time only, excluding TD Days).
Salary: Point D4 - D6, £18933 - £19698 pro rata, per annum, dependent on experience (actual salary £10,696- 11,129 per annum).
Lunchtime Playworker hours: 5 hours per week, 2.00pm – 3.00pm, Monday- Friday, 38 weeks per year (term time only, excluding TD Days).
Salary: Point B1-B2, 17,842 - £18198 pro rata, per annum (actual salary £2016- £2056 per annum)
We are looking to appoint a committed and flexible teaching assistant, to support groups and individual children with their learning, who will also be an enthusiastic Lunchtime Playworker to support the dedicated team at lunchtime.
TA duties will include:
• Supporting pupils learning, either in groups or through 1:1 work. The exact tasks will depend on the learning support needs of the pupil/s
• Supporting pupils self-esteem, inclusion and behavioural development
• Provide physical/personal care to pupils where required
• Supporting the Teacher/s
• Supporting the curriculum
Lunchtime Playworker duties will include:
• Undertaking classroom administrative tasks such as backing children’s pictures, taking displays down, laminating work cards etc. under the direction of a Teacher’s Personal Assistant.
• Supervision and behaviour management of pupils both inside and outside the school buildings.
• Supervision of pupils in the school hall during mealtimes - ensuring the hall tables are cleaned before and after the meal, stacking chairs as and when required; maintaining effective behaviour and control.
Please refer to the job description and person specification for further information.
Interested candidates are required to complete and return an application form by 12noon on Monday 8th November 2021.
Interviews will be held on w/c 22nd November 2021.
Please download an application form and information pack from our website www.corshamprimary.co.uk (This is shown under the ‘Our School/Vacancies’ section). Please return your completed application form to Recruitment@pickwickacademytrust.co.uk.
At Pickwick Academy Trust we are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we require anyone joining our school to actively contribute to this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
This job post has expired.