This job expired on 15 May 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
15 May 2023 at 12pm (midday)
20 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Part time 0.6
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about primary education
- Dedicated to changing children’s life chances
- Able to work creatively, innovatively and develop pupils’ self-belief
- Able to work flexibly and dynamically
- Committed to listening to children and responding to their individual needs.
- Reflective, with a desire to adapt and innovate their practice as necessary.
You must hold a teaching qualification.
What the school offers its staff
Any candidate can be assured of:
- A dedicated team of professional colleagues who will welcome you with open arms!
- A supportive Leadership team who believe in a ‘growth mind-set’ for everyone
- Enthusiastic and inventive pupils who will impress and challenge you
- A range of CPD opportunities as part of the Eastern Multi-Academy Trust
Further details about the role
West Row Academy a seeking a Part Time Permanent Teacher (0.6).
‘Empowering everyone to achieve excellence’ West Row Academy has a unique opportunity for an outstanding, creative, and caring teacher to join us in ensuring ourchildren fulfil their potential and produce extraordinary work! You should possess the ability to use your initiative, take creative risks and have a positive outlook.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About West Row Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 242 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- West Row Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01638 715680
Arranging a visit to West Row Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
2x KS2 Teacher - 1 permanent & 1 Temporary Position
Cherry Hinton Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
High Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 9HH
Burton End Primary Academy
School Lane, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 9DE
Spring Meadow Infant School
High Barns, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7 4RB
Colville Primary School
Colville Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 9EJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Suffolk