This job expired on 29 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
ASAP following pre-employment checks
29 March 2023 at 11:59pm
20 March 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - 0.6FTE (Wednesday - Friday)
- Fixed term - Fixed term until 31 August 2023 (Maternity cover)
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be a passionate, hardworking, qualified Teacher
- Have the ability to use assessment to plan and deliver stimulating small group and 1:1 tuition sessions in English and Maths across the full primary age range and ability range
- Have a belief that all children are capable of great things and learning should be fun
- Be confident in establishing sound professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents and our community
- Have knowledge and understanding of effective behaviour management strategies and the ability to put these into practice
- Have high expectations of everyone within the school community
- Be committed to safeguarding and protecting children and young people.
What the school offers its staff
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our Teaching & Learning Ambassadors and peer networks.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
Visits to the school are welcomed, encouraged and can be arranged via Vicky Smith, School Business Manager, at Woodland Primary School.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Neasden Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 282 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Neasden Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01482 791169
Neasden Primary School is an average sized school in the east of Hull with places for 280 pupils aged 5-11 years and a 26 place nursery. Neasden Primary School is Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and is based in a newly built school building. It is a flagship school for Open Futures and values the acquisition of life enduring and life enhancing skills as well as academic achievement. Neasden Primary School converted to academy status in October 2013 and joined Humber Education Trust in September 2017.
Arranging a visit to Neasden Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Luke's Primary School
Grange Lane North, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 1BN
Crosby Primary School
Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN15 6AS
Bushfield Road Infant School
Bushfield Road, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN16 1NA
Kingswood Parks Primary School
School Lane, Hull, HU7 3JQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kingston Upon Hull