Teacher Pay Scale
Following the internal promotion of one of our Senior Teachers to the role of Deputy Headteacher, we are looking to recruit a highly personable teacher for our Life Skills Class.
This post would suit someone with either:
• Primary teaching experience, especially Early Years / KS1 or
• PMLD experience
Whatever your experience of either might be, we ultimately need someone who is:
• Dedicated, enthusiastic and good humoured
• Patient and resilient with a positive nature
• Creative and full of energy
• Highly skilled and committed
• Passionate about improving outcomes for pupils with SEND
We can offer you:
• A comprehensive induction package
• A warm, welcoming and supportive whole school team
• Opportunities for continuing professional development both in school and across the MAT
• A school with a strong and caring ethos
• An amazing class of students
• A supportive Governing Body
The school is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be required to undertake full vetting checks to determine their suitability for working with young people.
Applying for the job
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
93 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About St Nicholas School
St Nicholas School is an academy special school, situated in Southend-on-Sea, which is part of the SEN Trust Southend. The school offers a quality, inclusive education for secondary aged students (11-16). Our students all have a range of learning needs and enter the school with a statement of Educational Needs, or an Educational Health & Care Plan.
It is our aim to encourage every student to achieve their full potential, to become an independent adult and an active member of their local community, relative to their ability.
Arranging a visit to St Nicholas School
Due to the current climate, we are unable to offer tours of the school at this time.
Any queries relating to the post should be emailed to:
Philpott Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 4RL