Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
2 full time positions available
1 x permanent and 1 x fixed term contract (maternity cover)
Main Pay Scale
Start Date: September 2021
An opportunity to teach at Farnsfield St Michael’s C of E Primary School who caters for approximately 280 children between the ages of 4 and 11 situated in the small village of Farnsfield.
The Governors wish to appoint two full time teachers to join their highly committed team from September 2021. One position is permanent and the other position is fixed term to cover maternity leave up to a period of 12 months.
The successful candidates will:
• be enthusiastic and passionate about providing high quality education for children;
• hold high and clear expectations of the children in terms of their academic progress, social wellbeing and a clear approach to teaching combined year groups whilst maintaining high levels of challenge;
• demonstrate the ability to accelerate children’s learning through careful assessment, clearly targeted feedback and inspirational teaching;
• be well motivated and committed to working as part of a team;
• provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment;
• be committed to supporting and contributing to the school ethos of love to learn, learn to love and the values of Happiness, Respect, Forgiveness, Responsibility, Honesty, Acceptance and Perseverance.
In return they offer you a caring, friendly and supportive atmosphere working with an experienced team who demonstrate huge commitment to the school and its community. The children are enthusiastic, well-behaved and eager to learn.
Closing date for applications is midday on Thursday 22nd April 2021
Interviews will be held on 29th/30th April 2021
The Minster Trust for Education is committed to safeguarding children and the promotion of equal opportunities for staff and students. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and complete a KCSIE Declaration.
Applying for the job
Applicants should complete the MITRE application form and return it to HR@mitretrust.org.uk together with a letter of application outlining their suitability for the post, philosophy of education and any relevant experience. A CV is not required.
Please indicate on your application which post you wish to be considered for and if both, confirm this also.
An application form and information pack are available to download from the Minster Trust for Education website. For further information please contact email HR@mitretrust.org.uk
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.