Poplar Farm is a new school which opened in September 2018. We are a warm, caring, inclusive and vibrant school where pupils are at the heart of every decision we make. Poplar Farm pupils are happy and confident, they are problem solvers, open minded, resilient and motivated to learn. We have a generous school site, with creative, bespoke learning areas both inside and outside. We are fortunate to have an innovative and supportive staff who are committed to enhancing the learning and progress of our children. All teachers benefit from working with a supportive partner teacher in their year group, as well as other schools within our academy trust.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint two Class Teachers. This is a great chance to join our incredible school at the early stage of its journey, and play an important role in the development and success of our school. Applications are welcome from experienced or recently qualified teachers. The successful candidates will receive bespoke support from an experienced mentor, and the opportunity to access a range of CPD activities. Please state your teaching preference of EYFS / KS1 / KS2 on your application form.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are efficient, well organised and have skills and talents to improve the learning of children.
- Have high expectations for learning.
- Use a range of positive behaviour management strategies.
- Have excellent communication skulls and are approachable for all children, staff and parents.
- Have the ability to promote the school's aims and values.
The benefits we can offer:
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff team
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- A supportive induction process
- A personalised CPD programme
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
If you would like to view the school, please attend one of our Open Mornings / Afternoons on one of the following dates:
- Tuesday 24 January, 2pm
- Wednesday 1 February, 4pm
- Wednesday 8 February, 11am
To book a place at one of these sessions, please contact the school office -firstname.lastname@example.org telephone the school on 01476 850680
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.