KS2 Class Teacher - Permanent contract
Teacher Main Scale 1 - 6 £30,000 to £41,333
or Upper Pay Scale 1 - 3 £43,266 - £46,525
to start as soon as possible
St John’s is looking for a full time KS2 teacher
who is passionate about making a difference for every single child to come and
join our school. We are a friendly and
professional team who value the importance of getting on well together so that
our school community can learn well and flourish. We have high expectations for
our learners and go the extra mile to enable every child to succeed, no matter
what their starting points might be.
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming school with a strong, positive
and caring Christian ethos
- Fantastic children who are keen to achieve
- A professional and dedicated team, who are
committed to our continual drive to improve.
- Opportunities for continued professional
development and collaboration within and beyond our school as a member of
DSAT-Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and
creative class teacher to join our committed, inclusive staff team who
- is passionate about teaching and learning and
enabling all children to achieve success
- Can commit to working in
partnership with the Head teacher and other staff both at St John’s
Primary and across DSAT
- is able to foster excellent relationships with
children, parents and staff;
- Is able to contribute fully to school life.
- Is keen to better their professional practice
no matter what stage they are at .
- Can support the Christian ethos of the school.
are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school office if you
would like to visit.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.