Linchfield Community Primary School caters for children between the ages of 3 to 11. We are a two-form entry school and can take up to 420 children. We also have a nursery provision attached.
We encourage children to work towards their highest personal achievement, within a broad and balanced curriculum on offer. We endeavour to promote positive relationships where both staff and children can inspire each other to achieve their full potential. Personal and social learning is an important aspect of our curriculum, especially the development of self-confidence, self-discipline, and consideration for others.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.