Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner who wants to join us in making a difference for our children?
The Governors of Kingswood Parks Primary School are looking to appoint a motivated and dedicated teacher to join our KS2 team from January 2024.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be a passionate, hardworking, qualified Teacher
- Have successful subject leadership experience
- Have the ability to deliver well planned and stimulating lessons across the curriculum and ability range
- Have a belief that all children are capable of great things and learning should be fun
- Be confident in establishing sound professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents and our community
- Have knowledge and understanding of effective behaviour management strategies and the ability to put these into practice
- Have high expectations of everyone within the school community
- Be committed to safeguarding and protecting children and young people.
Work for Humber Education Trust .... We value our employees.
benefits are available to employees within our academies:
- Competitive Salary
- Teacher’s Pension & Local
Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Occupational Health
Referrals & Counselling
- Maternity, paternity and
- Parental and dependent care
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
(applicable if already enrolled pre October 2018)
Employee Benefits- Permanent & Fixed Term Contracted Employees
- 20% Discounted Gym
Membership - Hull City Council Leisure
- Display Screen User Eye
- Continuous Professional
Development for All Staff
- Access to Middle and Senior
- Supportive staff, committed
to improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our Teaching & Learning Ambassador and peer networks.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
Kingswood Parks Primary School is a large primary school on the Kingswood development, north of Hull. It has places for 630 pupils aged 3-11. Kingswood Parks Primary School is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school and puts the relationship between school, home and the community at the heart of all that it does. The school particularly values the arts and ensure that all pupils have access to a vibrant and purposeful curriculum. Kingswood Park Primary School as a sponsored academy in September 2014 and joined Humber Education Trust in September 2020.
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.