11 days remaining to apply
Job start date
4 September 2023
9 June 2023 at 9am
26 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- Fixed term - 1 year from September 2023
Full-time equivalent salary
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
Do you want to work in an Outstanding (Ofsted October 2018) school that is forward thinking and invests in the professional development of all its staff? Would you like to join a team of professionals who believe passionately about making a difference to the lives of our children?
The Governing Body of Hunter’s Bar Junior School are looking to appoint a full-time, temporary classroom teacher from September 2023 until the end of the academic year, with the possibility of this becoming permanent. Ideally, we are looking for a Y6 teacher but ultimately, we want the best quality candidate for our school. The successful candidate will be:
- an excellent teacher who is able to ignite ‘Learning for Life’ with an good understanding of pedagogy and able to deliver inspiring and motivating lessons.
- someone who has the ability to forge excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and most importantly, our children.
- someone who wants to continue to improve and grow professionally.
What the school offers its staff
We are a three form entry junior school based in the south west of Sheffield and are proud of our diverse student body who come from all over the city making Hunter’s Bar Junior School an exciting and unique place to work.
- an inspiring, supportive and forward-thinking leadership team who believe in developing their staff.
- a school recognised as a national excellence hub for professional development, which is at the heart of what we do.
- a friendly, energetic and collaborative team who work together and share ideas and planning.
- the opportunity and freedom to develop and grow professionally within the school.
This is an exciting time for Hunter’s Bar Junior School. If you think you have what we are looking for and we are the right place for you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please have a look at our website to get a picture of the work we do.
Hunter’s Bar Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 173 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hunter's Bar Junior School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 361 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hunter's Bar Junior School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0114 2660547
Arranging a visit to Hunter's Bar Junior School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Herringthorpe Junior School
Chatterton Drive, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S65 2JW
Boothroyd Primary Academy
Temple Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 3QE
Lakeside Primary Academy
Sandy Lane, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5ES
Gawthorpe Community Academy
High Street, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 9QP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Sheffield